Our is a safe and beautiful product to have in your home!
It is designed to be used as a decorative CEILING crown molding.
It should never be used as a fireplace mantle
or any area exposed to a open flame or excessive heat.
Avoid temperatures above 572 Deg. F
Flash point is 670 Deg. F
National Fire Protection Association (NFPS) Ratings:
This product is not a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA
Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CRF 1910.1200.
Material safety data sheets are available for safety and building codes.
To avoid Damage to your crown molding it is recommended
not to be used where it can be accessible to direct contact.
We will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages such as,
but not limited to, labor, finishing, parts damaged by freight carriers, freight charges, lost profits, lost sales,
or the like. It is the purchasers' responsibility to ensure that products conform to local building codes.
Effective May 22, 2012
If you have questions call 817 641 2993 TOLL FREE 800 315 6311